Cheapest houses in Thane with immediate possession: Palava City has it all
Thane is a great city for new as well as old dwellers of Maharashtra. It has a well-defined social structure which makes it an even better place to stay. Moreover, the easy connectivity of Thane to the rest of the major places in Mumbai and other parts of Maharashtra is another fact which people appreciate and consider when they are looking for a home in Thane.An upcoming residential project is Palava City. More of a smart city, if you are looking for a place where you won’t have to wait for 3-5 years before you can actually start living then, hence the Palava City in Thane is the best option for buying a new apartment.
What does Palava City have to offer?
If you are thinking about why you should go for this particular township then there are various reasons for the same. Palava City in Thanehas 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments. In the 1 BHK categories itself, you get three different types of floor plans.
- One bedroom and one bathroom
- One bedroom, one bathroom, one balcony and one puja room
- One bedroom, one bathroom and one balcony.
The Lodha Group are the builders of this city and they are renowned for their various townships. When it comes to quality and designing a township that has everything then no one does it better than them!
Some of the amenities which have been designed and put in the city for the communities that will flourish in Palava city are:
- Cafeteria/ food court
- Cycling and jogging track
- Coffee lounge and restaurants
- Barbeque pit
- Private terrace and garden
- Dance studio
- Outdoor tennis court
These are those amenities which are exclusive to this township. Apart from this, Kid’s Heaven is just 1.5 km from Palava City while Jivdani clinic is at a distance of 2.4 km from the city.
The region of Thane in which Palava City is located is Dombivali which in itself is a well-developed area of Mumbai. Apart from the above-mentioned places, prominent hospitals and schools are also situated within just 3 kms of the city. Pranayu Hospital and Holy Cross School are located in vicinity.
How the apartments have been made?
This is another important question which buyers ask. What all goes in constructing the apartment? Right from the finish of the various rooms and the flooring plans to the lining of the kitchen, everything is important.
- The kitchen has been floored with vitrified tiles and the same has been used in flooring the living room, master bedroom and other bedrooms of the apartments.
- The toilet, however, has designer ceramic tiles. The toilets have been made to perfection with designer Jaguar CP fittings along with Parryware sanitary ware.
- The windows are power coated aluminium sliding windows which gives you the perfect view of the city that never sleeps.
- The kitchen has a black granite top for easily chopping and kneading. It has a single bowl sink with a drain board.
- The paint used for the exterior is cement based paint. For the interiors, acrylic emulsion paint has been used and for the bathroom, anti fungal paint. The kitchen of the apartment has been painted with washable emulsion.
All these details and more can be known from the developer at the time of your house tour.