Emerald Waterways has opened bookings for its 2021-2022 Mekong River cruises with sailings by means of Cambodia and Vietnam on the line’s latest Star-Ship, the 84-passenger Emerald Harmony. It will supply four unique itineraries.
Introduced in 2019, this ship has a layout that enables it—unlike most equally-sized Mekong river ships—to sail all the way to the metropolis heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. So company disembark downtown and do not have to choose a motorcoach from outside the house the metropolis.
Incentives for Mekong Sailings
Emerald Waterways unveiled many discounts in relationship with the opening of the Mekong River cruise time:
- Visitors booking any 2021-2022 Mekong River cruise and tour itinerary of 13 times or for a longer period will obtain their choice of $2,000 financial savings for each couple or totally free, roundtrip air to Asia
- Individuals booking the eight-day river cruise will obtain $1,500 financial savings for each couple or roundtrip air for $295 for each human being
These offers apply for bookings designed by December 31, 2020. Also, company shelling out in comprehensive in fourteen times of booking will obtain an early payment financial savings of $400 for each human being that early payment low cost expires September thirty, 2020. All bookings consist of a complimentary “Deposit Safety Strategy,” letting company to guide with self-confidence in the event options modify.
Emerald Waterways will work four unique Mekong River itineraries as follows:
- An eight-day “Majestic Mekong” cruise sails between Prek’kdam, Cambodia, and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- A 13-day “Majestic Mekong Discoverer” cruise sails between Ho Chi Minh City and Siem Reap, Cambodia, with time on land to examine ancient Angkor Wat.
- A 17-day “Treasures & Temples of Vietnam & Cambodia” river cruise and tour adds stops in Hanoi and Halong Bay in the north.
- 21-day “Grand Tour of Vietnam & Cambodia” river cruise and tour features visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An and Hue in Vietnam, in addition Siem Reap.
Emerald Waterways is a brand of Emerald Cruises, which also serves as parent company for the newly formed Emerald Yacht Cruises. Emerald Waterways has nine Star-Ships offering river sailings in Europe and on the Mekong, as perfectly as a chartered river ship, Nizhny Novgorod, together Russia’s Volga River.
For additional info visit www.emeraldwaterways.com.
Viking to Start New Ship on Mekong River in 2021
Scenic: Advisors Say Little-Ship Cruise Bookings Are Developing
AmaWaterways’ Execs Speak Scheduling Trends, AmaKristina Ops & A lot more
U by Uniworld Announces Teen- and Meals-Themed Sailings for 2021