Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NCLH), guardian of Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent 7 Seas Cruises, has prolonged its suspension of world wide cruise voyages to incorporate voyages embarking concerning August one and September 30, 2020 for all three cruise brands.
A person exception? The voyage cancellations do not incorporate the company’s Seattle-based mostly cruises to Alaska in September.
In addition to the extension of the line’s “pause in cruising” to September 30, it is really also cancelling decide on voyages by means of October 2020, such as Canada and New England sailings, due to vacation and port restrictions. People incorporate:
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Bliss – “Pacific Coastal” cruise on October twelve
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Joy – “Pacific Coastal” cruise on October 4
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Breakaway – “Canada/New England” on October 4
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Gem – “Canada/New England” on October 2
- Oceania Cruises – Insignia – “Canada/New England on October 6
- Regent 7 Seas Cruises – 7 Seas Navigator – “Canada/New England” on October eight
Company who are at the moment booked on cancelled voyages are questioned to speak to their vacation advisor or the cruise line for more details.
NCLH stated it will proceed to get the job done in tandem with the U.S. Facilities for Sickness Regulate and Avoidance (CDC), the federal government and world wide public well being authorities to consider all needed precautions to guarantee the well being, safety and protection of company, crew and the communities frequented.
Norwegian Cruise Line Opens Gross sales for 2021-23 Voyages
Oceania Cruises Unveils “Remember to Future” Campaign
Paul Gauguin Cruises Will Sail in July With New Wellness Protocols
Seabourn Introduces New Compact Team Rates, Shipboard Credit score