With overwhelmed connect with facilities and enterprise telephones owing to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, OnHold.com is offering complimentary coronavirus on-keep new music and messages meant to serene callers and educate them about most up to date CDC health recommendations.
updated: Mar 13, 2020 eighteen:fifty eight EDT
March 13, 2020(Newswire.com) –
In an work to support businesses throughout the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak, OnHold.com is offering complimentary downloadable new music on keep messages. The messages are accessible at www.onhold.com. These useful on-keep messages support businesses get the term out concerning tips for residing and functioning within just the uncertainty and panic of the Coronavirus COVID-19. The information contained in the on-keep messages is disseminated from trustworthy resources these types of as the Centre for Sickness Handle and Avoidance (CDC), Globe Health Firm (WHO) and Smaller Small business Administration (SBA).
“These are remarkable, uncharted instances and we want to do our section to support in offering correct, reassuring information to the public,” says Justin Ginsberg, President of OnHold.com, a production firm that specializes in skillfully developed phone audio on keep and phone messages. “We’re hearing from numerous customers throughout all sectors that they are suffering from a much bigger connect with volume, with for a longer time keep instances,” says Ginsberg.
OnHold.com delivers the following suggestions for creating a compassionate, improved caller expertise, notably throughout conditions of crisis management:
- Communicate up-to-date information as quickly as achievable to callers. Use on-keep messaging as an possibility to share correct, current information and direction. Update this information as information and best tactics warrant.
- Reassure callers that you are on prime of the latest laws for your business and are checking the latest tips from the Centre for Sickness Handle and Avoidance (CDC), Globe Health Firm (WHO) and OSHA.
- Present basic safety recommendations and reminders to callers these types of as hand washing, averting close call, disinfecting widespread regions.
- As there is an boost in phone phone calls, remind callers of your non-phone call choices these types of as site, chat services and email.
- Make certain you have ample staffing to remedy phone calls and problems in a well timed trend.
- Use new music-on-keep messages as an possibility to decrease panic. Perform with a experienced on-keep provider to decide on on-keep new music picks and scripting text to deliver callers with an enhanced, anxiety-minimizing expertise.
New Jersey audio production firm specializing in skillfully recorded and developed new music-on-keep, automobile-attendant, IVR and voicemail messaging for above 10,000 businesses in all industries including dental, veterinary, health-related, travel, cafe and retail. Custom productions contain skillfully scripted and narrated recordings delivered to shopper phone programs/connect with facilities. For additional information, visit www.onhold.com or call 1-888-321-8477.
Dawn Hartford, Director of Small business Enhancement