While Royal Caribbean Group continues to perform with the U.S. Facilities for Disease Regulate and Prevention (CDC) and federal government authorities close to the earth toward the shared aim of safely returning to cruising, the organization declared it will be extending the suspension of some sailings.
The subsequent agenda reflects adjustments to approaching itineraries.
Royal Caribbean Global:
- Most world wide sailings suspended through February 28, 2021
- Australia sailings suspended as a result of April 30, 2021
- Spectrum of the Seas China sailings suspended through January 20, 2021
- Quantum of the Seas is resuming company in Singapore
Movie star Cruises:
- All world wide sailings suspended through February 28, 2021
- South America sailings suspended as a result of April 7, 2021
- Suspended by April 1, 2021, except for the February 6, 2021 sailing of Silver Origin
- Suspended sailings through March 20, 2021
Just after months of scheduling, instruction and simulated trials, Royal Caribbean International’s Quantum of the Seas resumed cruises for Singapore people this 7 days with comprehensive health and fitness and protection actions in position meeting the prerequisites of the CruiseSafe Certification requirements formulated by the Singapore authorities.
Royal Caribbean Group’s panel of globally acknowledged scientific and healthcare professionals, with each other with teams the two on sea and on land, proceed to emphasis on a balanced and safe return to service for our friends, crew and the communities we go to. The corporation adds it will be reaching out to friends and travel companions to share even more specifics and deal with any inquiries or concerns they could have.
This posting at first appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.
Silversea Opens 2022-23 Voyages for Pre-Sale to Venetian Society
NCLH Extends Pause in Cruise Operations for its A few Brands
Ponant Unveils New 2021 Solar Eclipse Cruise to the Weddell Sea
Azamara Debuts New “Masterclass Collection” for Journey Advisors