Although Royal Caribbean Group carries on to get the job done with the U.S. Centers for Disorder Regulate and Prevention (CDC) and govt authorities all-around the world towards the shared aim of safely returning to cruising, the enterprise announced it will be extending the suspension of some sailings.
The pursuing routine demonstrates adjustments to forthcoming itineraries.
Royal Caribbean International:
- Most world wide sailings suspended through February 28, 2021
- Australia sailings suspended through April 30, 2021
- Spectrum of the Seas China sailings suspended through January 20, 2021
- Quantum of the Seas is resuming service in Singapore
Movie star Cruises:
- All world sailings suspended through February 28, 2021
- South The us sailings suspended by April 7, 2021
- Suspended by April 1, 2021, besides for the February 6, 2021 sailing of Silver Origin
- Suspended sailings through March 20, 2021
Just after months of arranging, teaching and simulated trials, Royal Caribbean International’s Quantum of the Seas resumed cruises for Singapore residents this 7 days with extensive health and fitness and security steps in area assembly the demands of the CruiseSafe Certification criteria made by the Singapore government.
Royal Caribbean Group’s panel of globally acknowledged scientific and health care specialists, jointly with groups equally on sea and on land, carry on to aim on a healthier and safe return to support for our friends, crew and the communities we stop by. The company adds it will be achieving out to visitors and vacation partners to share further details and deal with any concerns or considerations they could have.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Extends Pause for All Models
Cunard Announces Income, Promoting and Customer Provider Moves
Carnival Corp. Names Jan Swartz Team President, Holland The us
Atlas Sets Up Private Jet Charters for Antarctica Cruises