Viceroy Los Cabos in San José Del Cabo has launched an exclusive new offer, “Vamos a la Viceroy.” This involves a selection of personal encounters, from non-public chef-curated foods, to in-place mixology courses with Viceroy Los Cabos’ qualified bartenders, to a personal yacht encounter, private jet charter by means of PJS and more.
Those who ebook the “Vamos a la Viceroy” bundle will obtain their individual secluded waterside casita or villa on the Sea of Cortez. Giving a property-away-from-residence and in techniques of the ocean, just about every 3-bed room casita and four-bedroom villa has modern day furnishings, a neutral color palette and a layout that maximizes ocean sights. There is also expansive residing room with ground-to-ceiling windows and a private rooftop terrace, finish with a non-public pool, grill and outdoor eating and lounge spot. Great to know: Just about every casita and villa comes with a dedicated Life-style Assistant to are likely to visitor desires.
In addition to accommodations, the “Vamos a la Viceroy” package deal will contain:
- Private prix fixe dinner in guest’s casita or villa with resort’s government chef, César Peta
- Personal rooftop terrace mixology course and tequila tasting with the resort’s guide bartender
- Two-hour non-public yacht experience aboard a 55-foot personalized trimaran yacht with Pelican Cabo
- Personal group health and fitness session with the resort’s personal trainers
- Private group Cacao Ceremony (a sacred medicinal ritual) led by Luna Itzel
- Spherical-journey personal airport transfers in Viceroy Los Cabos’ all-electric powered Tesla sedan or SUV
- Spherical-trip non-public jet charter with PJS
Viceroy’s “Assure of Cleanliness Method” is in effect at the resort, which is also giving friends on-web site antigen COVID tests through St. Luke’s Healthcare facility. Antigen exams can be performed on-internet site at the resort for $30 for U.S. citizens, with effects ordinarily been given in two to 4 several hours. All exam rates have to be paid by visitors and the quantity will be additional to guest’s folio in the kind of a resort credit history that can be applied to meals and beverage or, spa treatments.
The Viceroy Los Cabos “Vamos a la Viceroy” deal starts at $7,500 (excluding jet charter pricing identified by departure destination). For a lot more information and to reserve the package deal, visit www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com.
Viceroy Los Cabos Provides Two to Gross sales Team
Hilton Los Cabos Beach front & Golfing Vacation resort Completes Major Update
SLS Cancun Opens as Brand’s Sixth Globally
Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Riviera Maya to Open in June